Have fun with Cannabis Cocktails from Cannabis Seeds Store.
We all suffer the January blues after all the Christmas excitement so why not treat yourself to a cannabis cocktails that can brighten up your lockdown.
Whether you want non-alcoholic or alcoholic cocktails in these infused cocktails you can add as little or as much cannabis as you like to get a nice high from.
How to Infuse Cannabis.
First, let us get started with how we infuse cannabis with our cocktail ingredients. The best way to infuse cannabis with a liquid is to create a sort of teabag. This teabag can then be placed into whichever cocktail ingredients such as juices and left to sit for a few days.
In order to make the teabag, you should follow the same instructions as you would when preparing cannabis for cooking or baking.
Once the cannabis has come out of the oven and cooled you place it into the cheesecloth, thus creating our little cannabis infusing teabag. Later, if you want to add alcohol, you can place the cannabis bag straight into the spirit you want to use and leave for a few days
I have some delicious recipes you can use to start your at home lockdown party with your loved ones.
Whether you smoke cannabis, grow marijuana or just want to try something new instead of Groundhog Day then this blog will give you some great ideas.
Remember, CBD is like the non-alcoholic beer of cannabis, while THC is more like a shot of liquor.
The Golden God Cannabis Cocktail.
- 2 ounces Mezcal
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce passion fruit juice
- 1/2 ounce Chartreuse
- Shake all ingredients together in a cocktail shaker over ice (briskly) and strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprig and 4-5 drops of your cannabis tea bag.
The CBD Gin & Tonic Cannabis Cocktail.
There is nothing more refreshing than a G&T so why not try cannabis infused G&T.
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 3 1/2 ounces tonic water
- 1/4-ounce lemon juice
- 15 mg of cannabis
aromatics of choice such as marijuana leaves, lime wheel, grapefruit peel, edible flowers, herbs, and peppercorns
1. In a wine glass, combine the gin, lemon juice, and tonic water. Top with ice.
2. Arrange aromatics in the drink in an aesthetically pleasing fashion.
- Add the cannabis.
CBD Cosmo Cannabis Cocktail.
What you will need:
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
- 2 oz. vodka
- ¾ Triple sec
- ¾ fresh lime juice
- ¼ Cannabis
- Orange twist to garnish
- Put the vodka, CBD, lime juice, cranberry juice, and Triple sec in a shaker and shake well.
- Add ice and shake again for 20 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass (use a slotted spoon or strainer).
- Garnish with orange twist.
Margarita Cannabis Cocktail.
What you will need:
- 1 oz. aquavit
- 1 oz. mezcal
- ¾ oz. lime juice
- ¾ oz. agave syrup
- 1 oz. cannabis juice, kale juice, or your favourite green juice
- 10 mg. Cannabis
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Edible flowers, or cannabis leaf, or juice of choice to garnish
Put the mezcal, aquavit, CBD tincture, agave syrup, lime juice, salt, and green juice in a shaker filled with ice.
Shake well, and strain into a lowball glass.
Add one ice cube, garnish with edible flowers, or greens of choice.
Whether you want a nice pick me up or to celebrate a better new year of 2021 cannabis cocktails are for you.
At Cannabis Seeds Store we stock thousands of cannabis seeds for you to buy to make your delicious cocktails.
Shop now at the cheapest cannabis seeds store online for the best weed seeds at www.CSS.com
Thanks for reading and enjoy.