Pakistan Chitral Kush Feminised Cannabis Seeds is famous in the cannabis world for producing one of the best hashish from Pakistan.
- The Pakistan Chitral variety from CannaBiogen is an excellent pure Indica, which began to be cultivated in the Iberian Peninsula in the mid 90s
- Pakistan Chitral Kush Feminised Cannabis Seeds has been selected and grown for over 5 generations while seeking the best hash plant expressions and maintaining a broad genetic diversity in the population.
- Pakistan Chitral Kush Feminised is an explosion of colours, flavours and aromas, with two main and equally frequent phenotypes, one "green" and the other very "colourful"
- Both types produce plants with an excellent adaptability, rapid maturation and high resin productions with a relaxed and potent hash plant effect.
- The "green" phenotype may produce plants that are a bit more potent and resinous, while the "colourful" plants are a true spectacle because of its berry fruit aromas and its pinks, reds, and purples that it takes on when ripe
- The Pakistan Chitral Kush Feminised is an Indica, resistant to fungus and rain
- The terpenes, colours and resin production and resistance and adaptability to different types of crops, are easily passed on to their hybrids.
Pakistan Chitral Kush Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Cannabiogen Seeds
- BREEDER Cannabiogen
- GENETICS Pure indica from Chitral, Hindu Kush, Pakistan
- VARIETY Indica
- FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
- SEX Feminised
- YIELD Medium
- PLANT HEIGHT Medium
- GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
- FLOWERING TIME 8 - 9 weeks
- TASTE / FLAVOUR Berry, Strawberry
- EFFECT Relaxing