Cheese is a feminised cannabis seed that was an overnight success in the UK when she was first launched and, little by little, she's gained the confidence of people worldwide thanks to her unique traits but, more specifically, thanks to her cheesy taste and aroma. Nowadays, she's a real cannabis strain known by all as well as one of the bestsellers of all Dutch coffee shops, loved by cannabis tourists.
- At Dinafem Seeds, our breeders decided to cross two genetics with breathtaking pedigrees: an Old Skunk #1 with very special flavours and aromas, and an Afghani #1. And we couldn't be happier with the resulting Indica hybrid: a top-notch strain with many of the original traits that triumphs everywhere and that everyone identifies as an old-school classic.
- Cheese turns into thick and branchy marijuana plants with thin and elongated leaves. Always looking radiant, this cannabis goddess produces numerous large, elongated and sticky buds with a very peculiar dark-green colour.
- Cheese is a heavy yielder, producing 525 g/m2 indoors and up to 1000 g/plant outdoors. During harvest time, the smell is virtually unbearable; it fills the room so intensely that it becomes almost anaesthetic. And the number of buds and the amount of resin is also overwhelming.
- Cheese is one of those marijuana strains with very special tastes and aromas: pronounced and long-lasting flavours and scents of cured cheese right from the very first puff. Truly wonderful. Wherever she goes, she leaves a trace of Skunk, old cheese and incense that seduces all people around her.
- Cheese produces a very pleasant effect, both potent but balanced, that starts with a nice cerebral stimulation and ends up with a physically relaxing sensation. With rather respectable THC levels between 9 % and 14 %, she makes a great choice for those who want to unwind for a while. You won’t be able to forget her!
- Cheese grows very fast (50-60 days) and very strong, so cultivating her is very easy, even for inexperienced cannabis growers. Despite responding well to all growing methods, she's proved to thrive in SCROG. Outdoors, she loves being grown in temperate/Mediterranean climates or in greenhouses, and, by early/mid-October, she’ll be ready for harvest. It’s very important to remember that anti-odour filters are likely to be necessary if we want to neutralize her strong aroma and prevent nosy neighbours from becoming suspicious.
Cheese Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Dinafem Seeds
- Sex: Feminised
- Genetics: 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
- Cross: Old Skunk#1 x Afghani#1
- Suitable for: Indoors and outdoors
- Indoor flowering: 50-60 days
- Indoor yield: 525 g/m2
- Outdoor harvest time: Early October / Mid-October
- Outdoor yield: 1000 g/plant
- Outdoor height: 2.5 m
- THC: 9-14%
- CBD: Medium
Dinafem Cheese Feminised is great for old-school Skunk hybrid with off-the-charts taste.