This Swiss Cheese Automatic will knock you of your feet with her penetrating smell.
- Not suitable for a discrete grower, she is however fast flowering, has big internodes and creates tight, bulging buds.
- Nirvana took their Jock Horror Automatic (with her Mexican Haze Roots) and a classic Swiss Cheese clone and combined the two to create this amazing Autoflowering strain.
- The Swiss Cheese Automatic provides a powerful cerebral high that will activate your senses with a soothing physical effect towards the end.
- The aroma is both pungent and sweet, just like a proper old school Cheese.
- The taste clearly has that cheese taste too plus a peppery after taste.
- Female seeds
- Knock you off your feet
- Fast flowering
- Powerful cerebral high
- Cheese taste plus a peppery after taste
Swiss Cheese Auto Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Nirvana
- Genetics: (Swiss Cheese x Skunk#1) x Jock Horror Automatic
- Plant type: Predominantly Indica
- Sex Type: Female
- Cultivation: Indoor as well as Outdoor
- Average Yield: 250 - 350 g/m² in SOG
- Grow Period: 11 - 12 weeks
- Grow Difficulty: Medium
Swiss Cheese Auto Reviews
- I grew them in coco coir, using Advanced Nutrients Jungle juice trio. They grew very nice and fast, started flowering after 4 weeks and were ready for harvest after 7 weeks, which means 11 weeks from seed to harvest, but I really should have given them one or two weeks more to finish up.
- I just finished a grow of Swiss Cheese Autos and they were great. Nirvana has a winner here for sure. I grew these girls in 3 and 5 gallon pots, fox farm of soil and ff trio for nutes with cal-mag in every watering. I used a 4x4 tent and HPS light on a 18-6 hr cycle and they grew fast and healthy. The ones in the larger pots grew much larger. I yielded 311 grams of some really great bud after dry and cured. I also used LST on these girls with great success. I recommend these to anyone, very easy to grow and very good yield of kick ass bud.