The original ‘AK’, brought from the heart of the Hindu Kush mountain range where its genotype has been selected and perfected over centuries to be the ultimate source of cannabis resin.
- Fragrant north Indian charas and sticky black Afghani weed are both largely produced from Kush cannabis plants, a subset of the Indica family which may be considered definitive examples of that line
- Afghan Kush Regular cannabis plant produces a heavy yield and remains compact,especially working with clones
- Growers who flower their original cannabis seed plants will notice a jump in height at the onset of blooming, due to this Regular cannabis plant natural vigour
- The leaves from this Regular cannabis plant are broad bladed and dark green in colour
- Afghan Kush Regular cannabis buds develop into extremely large blunt topped resin saturated nuggets of pure Indica goodness
Afghan Kush Regular Cannabis Seeds | White Label Seed Company
- Genetics: Hindu Kush x Afgan Kush
- Flowering Time: 40 - 55 days
- Sex: Regular
- Type: 100% Indica
- Area: Indoor and Outdoor
White Label Seeds is a sister company of Sensi Seeds, established to showcase carefully selected variations of cannabis strains that have proven themselves both popular and worthy of inclusion in the Sensi Gene Bank. Connoisseurs will be delighted to find such a wide choice of well-known cannabis varieties under one roof. Basic yet durable no-frills packaging and economic retailing costs enable White Label Seeds to maintain low prices without compromising the quality of the seeds. Growers are assured of satisfying and potent results for an easily affordable price.