Orient Express Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Ace Seeds

Orient Express Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Ace Seeds.

  • Genetics: 40% Indica / 60% Sativa
  • Parents: Vietnam Black Sativa x China Yunnan Sativa
  • Flowering Time: 8-10 weeks
  • Yield (indoor): High
  • Yield (outdoor): High
  • Harvest Time (Outdoor): Early October

Orient Express Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Ace Seeds.

The hybrid strain Orient Express is a powerful combination of the Vietnam Black mother's aromatic and resinous flowers, and the short flowering period and low height of our China indica Yunnan lines. This strain is perfect for lovers of Asian sativa who have limited garden space. Orient Express, created by Ace Seeds, is a balanced hybrid of Vietnam Black and China Yunnan, resulting in a mostly sativa dominant strain. It boasts a rich and slightly spicy flavor with hints of cedar wood and an earthy haze undertone. The buds are dark and dense, with a deep skunk taste and notes of herbal haze.

With up to 24% THC content, Orient Express is highly potent and has a strong aroma. It is a good choice for those looking for a high THC strain, but it also offers stress relief and muscle relaxation. This strain is well-balanced in terms of its indica and sativa genetics, with a slight leaning towards the sativa side. It provides a clear-headed, motivating high, making it suitable for communication and relieving tension.

Orient Express is ideal for those who enjoy sativas but want a more mild high. It also has appetite-stimulating properties and can help with muscle tension. Around 60% of its genetics come from Thailand and South America, while the remaining 40% is from India and Afghanistan, known for their hash production. When grown, Orient Express reaches a medium height of 80-140cm and has a flowering period of 8-10 weeks.

The buds have a compact, spiral structure, with dark fan leaves that allow for ample light to reach the lower branches. It is recommended to top this strain more than once to create multiple lower branches and an even canopy of buds. Orient Express may have slightly varying finishing times, so it is important to pay attention to the pistils and harvest when at least 80% have turned brown.

Buy Ace Seeds.


Seed Bank: