According to the Sun’s article dated the 29th of January 2021 Cannabis smoking is on the rise. Have you smoked more during this lockdown due to boredom or insomnia or even started growing cannabis for a new skill?
With boredom and feeling fed up with an all-time high because of the pandemic, a rise in cannabis smoking and cannabis growing has been proven.
With positive effects of cannabis helping to sleep, lowering depression and kick starting your creative intellect you will be surprised at the results from cannabis.
If you want to be a creative or you just naturally are, cannabis can help get the juices flowing when smoking a strain which has CBD in it.
If you are after more of a couch locked chill day, then THC will be the cannabis to choose.
At Cannabis Seeds Store we stock thousands of marijuana strains from top seed banks such as Barney’s Farm with the cheapest prices online.
If you want to know how to start your day instead of it being Groundhog Day every day, then tomorrow why don’t you start something new?
There is nothing more exciting than going to bed and knowing when you wake up in the morning it will be a fun filled exciting day.
Here is how you can do this...
If you are thinking where to start in buying your cannabis, then I have some essential information to lead you in the right direction to start your weed adventure.
First of all, let us start off with where you will grow your cannabis seeds. This can be done either indoors or outdoors depending on your climate, your grow room size and how much weed you want to grow.
Let us start on growing weed indoors and what you need to do.
- Find a room or space where you can grow cannabis. This can be a tent or a cupboard in any room but remember the less weed you are growing the less expensive it is for the equipment and upkeep of the marijuana seeds. As well your cannabis plants you are going to need room for lighting and other growing equipment so keep in mind the amount of space you will need.
- You will need certain grow lights to enhance your cannabis seeds to beautiful weed buds. The type of lights which are required are HID lights which are from the cannabis industry and the two main types of HID lamp used for growing are: Metal halide (MH), which produce light that is blue-Ish white and are generally used during vegetative growth and High-pressure sodium (HPS), which produce light that is more on the red-orange end of the spectrum and are used during the flowering stage. You can also use Fluorescent Grow Lights, LED Grow Lights, or Induction Grow Lights. Any of these will do the job to grow your cannabis seeds it just depends on the amount of weed you plan to grow.
- Your cannabis plants will need air just like any normal plants that you would grow in your garden, you will need a stream of air flowing through the room you choose to grow your weed in, and it is achieved by means of an exhaust fan placed near the top of the room to remove the warmer air and a filtered air inlet on the opposite side near the floor.
- You will need soil to plant your cannabis seeds in, this can be any regular soil which you can get hold of. Pre fertilised soil is the best for cannabis growers who have just started as It requires no maintaining and will grow your cannabis plants from start to finish. Do not use soil that contains anything like miracle grow this will not work with cannabis plants.
- Your cannabis plants will need feeding so my options available to you are, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium and these are needed to much exceedingly lesser amounts, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Copper.
- You will obviously need to water your cannabis plants but be incredibly careful not to overflow with water. Now onto the most important part, your cannabis seeds you are going to plant and are suitable for indoor growing.
Now for all you wanting to do outdoor cannabis grows this is what you need to do to grow your weed seeds which I hope you have bought from Cannabis Seeds Store. If not, why take a look and see how much you can save buying from us!
- You need to know where you are going to grow the cannabis plants as the temperature has a huge part to play in the growing cycle. Cannabis plants cannot grow in heat above 30 degrees and if the temperature drops below 12.7 degrees this will cause your cannabis plants to die. Fierce winds and hurricanes will also ruin your grow so please be aware of where you are growing cannabis.
- Choosing a space for your cannabis grow is the most important stage to know this is because you will need your plants to get the most sunlight during the day and when night-time arises this will start the flowering stage, so try and pick a space where always has direct sunlight.
- The soil is made up from 3 components, clay, sand and slit. Heavy clay soils drain very slowly and do not hold oxygen well so they will need to be maintained very well. Sandy soil is easy to work with and is extremely popular with beginners. Sandy soil drains well and warms quickly however it does not hold nutrients well so take note of that. Silty soil is the best choice for any cannabis grower. It is easy to work, warms quickly, holds moisture, has good drainage, and contains a lot of nutrients. It is my personal favourite out of the 3 but everyone likes what they like.
- You will need fertiliser this is an essential! You can purchase these in grow shops as this blog is aimed at countries where growing cannabis is legal or you can buy it from garden centres, organic fertiliser is the best for your cannabis plants.
- When you start growing your cannabis plants you need to water them and protect your grow. This will need doing by watching the temperature, keep in mind the conditions of the weather if it is windy this could ruin your cannabis plants, rain as this can damage your cannabis plants and the most annoying to any cannabis grower pests! Insects and creepy crawlers can be a nightmare, so check your cannabis plants regularly so you can take control before it gets too bad.
Here I have some indoor cannabis seed and outdoors cannabis seed for you to choose from to give you an idea on what to expect when taking up your new cannabis hobby!
I have the famous Northern Lights Auto Feminised Seeds by Royal Queen Seeds for indoor growing.
This incredible weed seed is a top choice for any cannabis grower, and I have some growing tips and photos of this strain for you.
Northern Light Auto is one of the best-known strains of cannabis in the world. It is a mostly Indica strain bred in the 1970's in the USA from Afghani genetics. In the 1980's, the plant came to Holland and it soon became the standard for indoor growing. Over the last few years, there have been many changes in growing and breeding techniques Northern Light Auto is a perfect mix of new and old
Now this strain is both Auto flowering and Feminised so you can head over to our cannabis seeds store and buy Northern Light Auto from the cheapest weed store online Cannabis Seeds Store.
The grower used LED 600 watts lighting, Advanced nutrients for the feeding of the cannabis strain and the growing technique LST (Low Stress Training) is a technique to gently bend young plant branches and tie them down as they grow outwards and then upwards. This naturally creates multiple bud sites and allows far bigger marijuana yields indoors.
Also, the technique from week 1 was "ScrOG" (Screen of Green) involves applying a wire or nylon mesh over the top of the plants while they are young, and later tying them down to the mesh. The idea is to allow the lower buds to reach the light, thus creating a level canopy and achieving higher yields as a result.
Here I have a review on this weed seed.
I have grown quite a few different strains of Northern Lights Auto from many breeders, and in my honest opinion, Royal Queen Seed's genetics put the rest to shame. Plant stays relatively short but will shock you with its overall output. Nugs stay super dense, and it is a very resistant plant. Really starts to show some beautiful autumn colours towards the end, and it smells incredible: very woody, with some fruitiness mixed in. I recommend anyone who loves this strain, to check out Royal Queen Seeds genetics, for an easy to grow, resilient, over-0preforming strain. 10./10 would grow again! The taste is absolutely on point for Northern Lights, you get that pungent earthy flavour, immediately bringing back memories of the past. Tastes like an old school classic after all the modern CBD auto strains that I have been growing lately.
Here I have some Northern Lights Auto Feminised Cannabis Seeds Royal Queen Seeds photos when the weed seed has flowered!
Another fantastic indoor growing weed seed we sell at Cannabis Seeds Store is Blue Gelato 41 Feminised Cannabis Seeds by Barneys Farm.
This cannabis strain is a sensational new Blueberry super-cross with the West Coast. She was created by crossing the famous Blueberry with Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies and the fresh and fruity Indica, Sunset Sherbet.
BLUE GELATO 41 will rapidly plunge you into a tranquil pool of potent psychedelic pleasure. Many phenotypes display blue/purple flowers, all are smeared in thick resin and ooze sweet and earthy citrus flavours.
Blue Gelato 41 Feminised Cannabis Seeds was grown indoors with LED Lighting of 400 watts by Simatiks True Sun 4. The nutrients used were Remo Nutrients for the feeding of the cannabis strain and the growing techniques used were Topping at week 3, LST on week 4 and 5 and Defoliation on week 4 to 8.
Review of growing Blue Gelato 41 Feminised Cannabis Seeds.
Blue Gelato # 41 from Barney's Farm is definitely genetics that you should have in your closet as a mother.
Blue Gelato 41 is an amazing plant, I got the pleasure to grow this wonderful plant.
Very beautiful plant, you can see incredibly beautiful purple-blue colours.
Structure like indica, but I was incredibly surprised that the effect is a perfect 50/50 hybrid.
Blue Gelato 41 have a compact like a stone frosty bud.
The smell not so strong, u does not need a filter.
The smell very amazing))) smells like berries, cookies, and orange liqueur.
Blue Gelato 41 exactly suitable for gourmets.
Growing this plant is not so difficult, but for beginners need to consider what BG does not tolerate cold, if at night temperature is below 15 degrees, then the plants begin to slow down, and the leaves turn yellow and fall.
Smoke: Blue Gelato 41 looks prettier than any real gelato tastes. It is so beautiful, I was hesitant to put her through the grinder.
Blue Gelato 41 has a smooth, superb, sweet, flavour like a weed flavoured ice cream.
Blue Gelato 41 extraordinarily strong strain 20% THC exactly, sure you need to be careful.
This is the strain you MEDITATE on! euphoric medication that will fix everything and enhance anything. It brings a floaty, dreamy bliss that I find conducive to meditation.
Relaxing body high, lowers anxiety & improves mood a lot in my case, it calms your nerves, gives you peace of mind. Particularly good for pain. excellent for rainy day, frazzled nerves. If u smoke Blue Gelato 41 u can feel the rain too.
Overall, this is a great strain to enjoy alone, or with a group of friends. And it will be a great high for all, or you know, just you! Enjoy, and happy smoking.
Can I give it 11 stars? It is a masterpiece from Barney's Farm.
Both phenotypes are remarkably similar, as in the grows from earlier :-). phenotype 1 becomes the new mother because she is also in the aero system. Buds are tight and solid. Buzz is energetic and motivating! Very much a daytime smoke but when I top a bowl with some of the dry sifted hash it is great for bedtime. This first grow has more than surpassed my expectations.
I harvested 420 grams (I sh*t you not this is true) of trimmed bud as well as 19 grams of dry sift hash. it tastes very fruity and earthy at the same time, and if you do not know it you should definitely try it.
Wow what an incredible weed seed review! No wonder this is our bestselling cannabis seed by Barneys Farm. Let us take a look at some photos of Blue Gelato 41 and then you can head over to our cheap weed store www.CSS.com and buy yours today!
I have a fantastic strain for you next which is perfect for the Kush lovers for outdoors growing.
Purple Kush is a deep, rich purple budded, resin-loaded strain. Rich in a sweet berry flavour, Purple Kush is a high THC strain. Smokers can enjoy an ultra-relaxing but still stimulating high that will not put you to sleep. Purple Kush is perfect for everyday smokers that want to relax but still get things done.
Purple Kush has a touch of Black Domina to help shorten the grow time, and make more robust, mould and pest resistant buds.
This is a hybrid of 70% Purple with a highly compact and richly resinous bud that draws the eye. The wait to enjoy its sweet herby taste may seem eternal, but with its rich amethyst colour and brilliant shine, it will be the jewel of your garden for sure!
I have a great review, grow report and some great photos of Purple Kush to show you which will be too tempting not to add to your basket after shopping at Cannabis Seeds Store.
Purple Kush Review: The best thing about it is the fresh sweet peach smell throughout the entire flower. Buds did not get a tinge of purple despite being in the low 60s most of the time. I expected the stone to be similar to granddaddy purple, but it is more like an Afghani #1 stone. Happy, content, lazy stone. The buds were the densest I have grown so far and the yield surprised me.it takes some time to pack on the mass. If they could get the flower time down a week and get some more purple on it, they would be doing well.
The leaves were very dark green with a waxy like lustre to them. This is a strain you would want to LST and/or top multiple times no matter the desired yield. Buds were very frosty as well. Tasted like cedar wood with hints of diesel and something else. I am going to have to try it again to nail it down exactly. Through and through, a connoisseur strain for the curious buyer.
The cannabis grower used HID 400 watts lighting, grown outdoors and the technique was topping which was on week 4-5. Once cured the Buds smell like strawberry candy, a lot of THC. flowers fast and high yield with beautiful purple colours. I vegged only 25 days and 9week flower.
Now in a time where everyone is uncertain on money and their future income, at Cannabis Seeds Store we have the best deals and being the cheapest cannabis weed store online you will not find better prices for cannabis seeds than us.
We can change all of this for you as Cannabis Seeds Store are the cheapest cannabis store online which we have compared our prices from different seed banks and we always come out no.1!
Whether you are looking for Auto’s, Feminised or regular seeds having an idea on what you want to grow and what suits you best is the best place to start.
Cannabis seeds can be £1.85 all the way to £8 per cannabis seed. There are thousands of seed banks which offer the same strains but differ in price, the popularity of the seed company can obviously play a huge part in it.
Seed banks such as Barneys Farm have a fantastic reputation and many of our customers choose them.
The cost can vary for some many varied reasons such as the production of the cannabis seeds as the highest potency are matured fully before they are actually harvested so this makes the production process much longer and more expensive for the person who grows cannabis.
The genetics of a cannabis seed can reflect on the price as normally the most expensive seeds are usually the best cannabis seeds. If you were to buy a car that was a luxury car with all the latest mod cons rather than a banger you have seen with no history of servicing or MOT’S you can guarantee which one would be the best for the customer, and that is the same with cannabis seeds the better quality in the development process the better the cannabis seeds.
However, this is not always the case some seeds may be in more demand than others and the higher the demand of the seed can determine the higher price and even great genetics can go wrong if they are not grown in the right environment or you are just really unfortunate with a bad batch.
And that is where we step in, Cannabis Seeds Store wants to give the best price to every customer on any budget.
We do not sell our cannabis seeds at crazy soaring prices as not everyone can afford what other seed stores sell their cannabis seeds for.
We compare with our competitors and look what deals we can do for our customers, so everyone gets a chance at some top cannabis strains!
We also offer some great deals on bulk cannabis seeds which start from £100 for 100 cannabis seeds on some great strains such as white widow feminised however these do change monthly so our customers can get the best offer on different strains as you may be a lover of auto’s and we want to cater for everyone, so we change our offers around for different customer needs.
After choosing your cannabis seeds from Cannabis Seeds Store you then can start planning your cannabis grow!
You will need all your growing equipment, but this depends on where you plan to grow your weed seeds indoors or outdoors.
If you are growing Indoors, growing cannabis can be more expensive because everything must be controlled. Grow lights, temperature systems and humidity control. Outdoor grows use the light of the sun and do not require any equipment to control the natural environment in which they cultivate.
Depending on the size of your marijuana grow the amount of grow lights you will need vary. There are so many options of grow lights which can be bought on your budget whether you are doing a huge commercial grow or just a few plants if you are a beginner.
So, shop around for your own budget but be prepared if you are doing a large grow you will need to spend a lot on grow lights.
As grow lights are hot you will need some ventilation system in place whether it be fans which you can buy from anywhere but again if you are doing a large grow you are going to need a lot.
Also, you need to think about the space you have to grow your cannabis, whether you need tents, greenhouses, buckets but again this all depends on where you are planning to grow your marijuana. You will also need soil to plant your cannabis plants in!
You will need to buy nutrients for your cannabis plants as feeding your plants the nutrients they need is vital for maximizing your harvest. Different nutrients are needed throughout the lifecycle of the plant.
Once you have all this planned then it is time for you to start growing! So, do not forget to order your cannabis seeds from us directly at Cannabis Seeds Store.
Whether you spend time your time at home binging on Netflix or taking up growing weed then we are behind you! I hope you all stay safe, healthy, and happy!
Do not forget weed can help with anxiety and depression in this time of panic and uncertainty so smoke wisely and stay lit.
Thank you for reading.