It took Royal Queen Seeds finest Blueberry strains to equal the awesome flavour of the Cheese, the two together have created an ultimate hybrid.
- After the original crossing she was backcrossed with the Cheese to stabilise the genetics and perfect the taste and effect of this strain.
- Blue Cheese typically takes around 60 to 65 days to complete her flowering period.
- The sweet, fruity Cheese aroma starts to develop just a few weeks after the start of flowering and continues to develop and intensify as the plant matures.
- Most plants will reach a height of around 80 to 140 cm.
- When grown outdoors she can grow a little taller and will be ready for harvest at the end of September.
Good for Sea of Green or Hydroponics
- Good growers will find they get equally good yields - you can expect an easy average of 500 to 600 grams per square metre.
- The only down side of Blue Cheese is the slightly above average leaf-to-flower ratio, meaning she will be a little harder to trim.
- However this little bit of extra work more than pays off on the end product.
- Blue Cheese performs extremely well in sea of green techniques as well as with both hydroponic and soil based methods of growing.
- The flavour of this strain is the perfect blend of its parent’s genetics.
- The sweet, fruity flavour of the Blueberry perfectly compliments the earthy, musky flavour of the Cheese.
- The buds are extremely dense and, when grown properly, are covered with a thick layer of trichomes.
Blue Cheese Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Royal Queen Seeds
- THC: 19%
- Yield Indoor : 500 - 550 gr/m2
- Yield Outdoor: 500 - 550 gr/plant
- Height Indoor: 100 - 160 cm
- Height Outdoor: 140 - 200 cm
- Flowering time: 7 - 8 weeks
- Harvest Month: Late September
- Genetic Background: Original Cheese x Oregon Blueberry Blend
- Type: Sativa 40% / Indica 60%
- Effect: Stoned, physically and mentally
- Flavor: Sweet, Fruity, Blueberry
- Climate: Mild
Blue Cheese Feminised Cannabis Seeds Review
- It's a perfect seed.
- Germination 3/3 less then 24 hour soaked in water.
- A really powerful plant with strong branches and big leaves.
- The genetics are very stable.
- Very healthy plant with perfect resistance against pests and over fertilising.
- The final product was so sticky and really tasteful
- One of the best from RQS for me.