A cross between Afghan Kush, a 100% indica strain which comes from Kush strains grown in a small area of northern Afghanistan in the Hindu Kush mountain range, and a stabilised White Widow hybrid, which is a cross between Indian and Brazilian genetics.
- White Widow dominated the worldwide cannabis scene for more than 10 years
- Afghan Kush x White Widow Feminised cannabis plant is a compact, medium sized plant that produces a copious amount of highly therapeutic trichomes that give off a unique aroma of forest fruits
- While White Widow is in herself a blessing for her therapeutic benefits, blending her with Afghan Kush makes her highly recommended for medicinal applications
In response to the therapeutic needs of a large number of people who suffer from severe diseases that involve terrible pains and are forced to use aggressive medical treatments, World of Seeds has developed a collection specially aimed at those persons and their needs.
The Medical Collection offers a range high CBD and CBN content.
Afghan Kush x White Widow Feminised Cannabis Seeds | World of Seeds
- Sex: Feminised
- Lineage: Afghan Kush/ White Widow
- Genotype: Mainly indica
- Grow Method: indoor/outdoor
- Harvest Time (indoors): between 50 and 65 days
- Harvest Time (outdoors): early October
- Yield: 350-450g indoor / 900g outdoor
- Taste: Forest fruits
- Aroma: Floral, red berries
- Effect: Strong; narcotic.
- THC: 15%
- Resistance to Mould: High
- Resistance to Pests: High
- Medicinal Value: Very high