Auto Apple Fritter Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Advanced Seeds.

Auto Apple Fritter Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Advanced Seeds.

  • Breeder: Advanced Seeds
  • Strain: Apple Fritter
  • Genetics: Sour Apple x Animal Cookies Auto.
  • Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
  • Origins: India, Afghanistan, Thailand, South America and Africa
  • Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)
  • Height: 90-140cm indoors approximately
  • Yields per m2: 500-600g
  • THC Content: 20-25%
  • CBD Content: under 1%

Auto Apple Fritter Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Advanced Seeds.

Auto Apple Fritter is a highly sought-after hybrid cannabis strain, famous for its delectable flavor and potent effects. It is a combination of Sour Apple, a hybrid, and Animal Cookies, an indica-dominant hybrid. This blend creates a well-balanced strain that inherits traits from both parent strains. The buds of Auto Apple Fritter have a dense and chunky structure, with vibrant green leaves and dashes of purple. They are often coated in a thick layer of sticky resin and trichomes, giving them a frosty appearance. As its name suggests, Auto Apple Fritter has a sweet and fruity aroma, reminiscent of baked goods. It often contains hints of ripe apples, cinnamon, and vanilla, with undertones of earthiness and spice. The scent is alluring and appetizing. When consumed, Auto Apple Fritter offers a flavorful experience that mirrors its aroma. Users may taste a blend of sweet apple, doughy pastry, and hints of spice, similar to biting into a freshly baked apple fritter.

The smoke is usually smooth and enjoyable. Auto  Apple Fritter is renowned for its potent and balanced effects, which combine the best of both indica and sativa qualities. It initially induces a cerebral euphoria that uplifts the mood and promotes creativity and focus. As the high progresses, a relaxing body buzz kicks in, easing tension and melting away stress without causing sedation. This makes Auto  Apple Fritter suitable for daytime or evening use, depending on the desired effects and dosage.  Auto Apple Fritter may have medicinal benefits for various conditions. Its mood-enhancing and stress-relieving effects make it a popular choice for treating symptoms of anxiety, depression, and PTSD. Additionally, its analgesic properties may provide relief from chronic pain, headaches, and muscle spasms. Auto Apple Fritter can be a moderately challenging strain to grow and is recommended for experienced growers. It thrives in a controlled indoor environment with proper humidity and temperature levels. The flowering time typically takes 8 to 9 weeks, and with proper care, the yield can be high.

Overall, Auto Apple Fritter is a beloved strain among cannabis enthusiasts for its delightful flavor, well-balanced effects, and therapeutic potential, making it a standout hybrid strain. Advanced Seeds' Auto Apple Fritter Cannabis Strain has a balanced ratio of approximately 60% indica and 40% sativa. When smoked, this strain offers a calming effect, leaving the body relaxed and the mind feeling positive and euphoric. With a THC content of around 20%, this strain is quite potent and should not be underestimated. It can be enjoyed during the day and at night, as it helps with sleep without causing laziness. Medicinally, this well-balanced strain is useful for stress relief, without causing immobilization. Strains with a higher level of indica are better for muscle relaxation and pain relief.

Around 40% of the genetics in Advanced Seeds' Auto Apple Fritter come from sativa regions such as Thailand, Mexico, and Columbia, with the other 60% being dominated by indica from the hash-making regions of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. This strain grows to a height of under 120cm. The buds have a typical compact indica appearance, with short, fat buds, large fan leaves, and a slight Christmas tree shape. The yield is slightly above average, and the plants can be trained through techniques such as super cropping, topping, and bending, making it suitable for most grow rooms. This strain is easy to grow and can be cultivated by growers of all levels.

Buy Advanced Seeds. 

About Advanced Seeds. 

Advanced Seeds is well-known for developing high-quality marijuana genetics. Their focus is on creating Skunk and Kush hybrids, both regular and feminized, by crossing them with strong American and Dutch strains such as Diesel, Ice, and Jack Herer. They also offer auto-flowering cannabis seeds. All of Advanced Seeds' marijuana seeds are grown using organic techniques and only natural fertilizers and pesticides are used. To maintain the purity of each strain, the seeds are bred in separate rooms with strict controls. Additionally, they use a safe method to produce feminized seeds without any genetic manipulation.

SKU: ADV0388
Seed Bank: