The Friesland Indica is a classic cannabis strain of yesteryear, originally from the Super Sativa Seed club in Holland.
- Big Buddha Seeds had sourced the seed from the vaults of one of Amsterdam's best coffee shops.
- After testing, the Friesland Indica turned out to be a real classic Old School Indica strain
- The Friesland grows strong with dark green, elegant Indica leaves and with classic buds laden with a diamond glisten.
- The 'Friesland' was then crossed to our classic strain the 'Big Buddha Cheese' resulting to the Freeze Cheese 89,an easy to grow, strong, good mould resistant plant and a real step back in time for lovers of good pot from yesteryear.
- With a smell of fresh lemon pine mixed with the old school cheese odour, this pleasurable potent skunk produces a hard hitting Indica stone.
Freeze Cheese '89 Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Big Buddha Seeds
- Genetics: Friesland Indica 1989 x Big Buddha Cheese 'Reversed'
- Seed Type: Indica 80%, Sativa 20%
- Flowering Time Indoors: 8 - 10 Weeks
- Flowering Time Outdoors: Beginning of October
- Effects: Hard hitting Indica stone
- Smell: Fresh lemon pine smell mixed with the old school cheese odour, pleasurable potent Skunk
- Taste: Sharp Citrus hash, very tasty old school goodness